top of page

Filing a complaint with the Office of the Ombudsperson is a two-step process:

First, you must try to resolve your complaint through an “Internal Dispute Resolution Process” (IDR) between a homeowner (or other interested person) and the board. Either a homeowner or the board can start the IDR process by sending a written IDR complaint to the other. Click below for a Fillable Internal Dispute Resolution Complaint form you can download and fill-out online.

Second, if the board ignores the IDR complaint; or does not take part in an IDR process; or if the board does not resolve the complaint internally, you can file a Contact/Complaint Form with the Office of the Ombudsperson.

bottom of page